Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mice and Moodle Reflection

Today I had an absolute blast with some new Web 2.0 tools. Some of my favorites were Animoto, Wordle and Voki. Animoto will be an excellent tool for creating videos from pictures and setting them to music. Wordle is wonderful for student reflections and creativity and Voki is very attention-getting with the use of an Avatar. I also liked Blabber for animated voice and face with audio.

I also liked the timeline sites Dipity and Timetoast. These will be useful with French history and art studies.

Cramberry is one of my favorites as well - digital flashcards for the foreign language classroom! Good-bye to expensive index cards that are forever misplaced or lost!

I can't wait to watch my students discover these tools.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found the day useful and I am sure you will put the technology to good use in your French classes. Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing your podcasts from your other class.

    ReplyDelete