Thursday, August 6, 2009

Of Mice and Moodle Reflection for Thursday, August 5, 2009

I am in love with Google Documents! I love being able to share and edit with others. This will be a phenomenal tool in my classroom and will be used in conjunction with my French 4 class with their novel. My students will be studying and writing summaries and reflections on various chapters and this is a perfect opportunity for them to work collaborate in real time. Creating surveys and questionnaires is also extremely useful to me. I always give a technology survey at the beginning of the year and was able to do it paperless and embed it in my wiki. Very cool.

I also learned about Moodle today. I don't think I will use this as a daily tool, as I really don't have time to type all the quizzes and tests into the system. This could be useful for placing assignments on line for absent students, but this is a function I already perform by simply uploading documents on Edline.

No comments:

Post a Comment